May 3, 2015
Since the Philippines is an archipelago, it is also known for its delicious seafood. Dampa, Farmer’s Market is where you can satisfy your seafood cravings. At Dampa, you can shop for fresh raw ingredients yourself.
After watching Pacquaio lose to Mayweather, we headed to Dampa to comfort ourselves.
If you need a place to stay in Cubao, click on the following link for our suggestions: Hotels/Bed and Breakfast/Inns
Budget: P560/2 persons or P280/person
- Cooking/Paluto charge -P250
- P120/half kilo of Inihaw na Liempo
- P130/half kilo of Garlic Buttered Shrimp
- Shrimp – P170 per half kilo
- Pork Liempo – P100 per half kilo
Some Notes and Tips:
- Make sure to do the marketing yourself for a better experience and for practicality purposes.
- The food we ordered could feed three hungry persons. We were able to take out our left-overs.
- Dampa is an open area but there are air-conditioned rooms that you can rent for a fee.