June 7, 2015
Situated in Brgy. Bocohan, Lucena City, Quezon is a 7-hectare farm, where one can buy fresh fruits and veggies, relax, and dine. We got to try out their bestsellers, Sinigang na Baboy, Papayamansi Smoothie, Cucumber Melon Smoothie, and Blueberry Ice Cream, which were all delicious and affordable.
If you need a place to stay in Lucena City, click on the following link for our suggestions: Hotels/Bed and Breakfast/Inns
Budget: P570 for two persons or P285 per person
- Sinigang na Baboy – P320
- Plain Rice – P28 x 2 = P56
- Organic Papayamansi Smoothie – P65
- Organic Cucumber Melon Smoothie – P75
- Blueberry Ice Cream – P54
- From Cubao, Quezon City to MJD Urban Escape Farm, Lucena City
Some Notes and Tips:
- One can buy fruits, vegetables, and plants from the place.
- The place could cater to big events, too.