April 25, 2015
The Bamboo Organ in St. Joseph’s Church is the ONLY bamboo organ in the world. It is also the longest-surviving organ in the Philippines, having been completed by Fr. Diego Cera in 1824. It produces unique beautiful sounds that are soothing to the mind.
- Budget: P550/2 persons or P275/person
- P350 – Gas (From Cubao to Las Pinas)
- P100/per person – Bamboo Organ Tour
- Directions (From Cubao to St. Joseph’s Church, Las Pinas)
- By car
Some Notes and Tips:
- The museum is currently under renovation.
- The tour runs from 8AM to 5PM, Mondays to Sundays.
- They hold a Bamboo Organ Festival every February.